Home

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Calie's Sweet Shop!


I have been so excited to share my daughters 2nd birthday party with you...
     Calie's Sweet Shop!
I had such a fun time planning it and all of my details and ideas just came together perfect!



I pretty much made a lollipop of most everything; ding dongs, pink snowballs, chocolate covered marshmallows...all soooo yummy!
We definately had our fill of candy.  Calie loved it and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.
For party favors I had guests fill a bag of candy of their choice to take home.



The weather turned out really warm that day so the matching outfits I had planned for my girls turned into swimsuits in just under 5 minutes.  I made giant lollipops from paperplates, cellophane wrap, wooden dowls and ribbon and used these to line the lawn / walk way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
+