Home

Friday, September 3, 2010

Monkey's 1st Birthday

 A very "Girly" Monkey 1st Birthday!

For my little monkeys 1st birthday it was a must for a monkey themed party.  The challange?  Everything monkey I found was boy, not girl.  So I was on a creative hunt.
Grammy was on the birthday girls cake and might I add it was perfect!
My friend Jessica made the monkey face cake.  Both cakes were just perfect and exactly what I wanted.
Posted by Picasa
Sisters sharing the yummy's!


I found these monkey masks at Oriental Trading Co.. I decided to have the masks instead of party hats and they were a huge hit with the kids.



We had our party outdoors on the lawn which worked out perfectly for the kids to run and play while the Moms & Dads visited.
I found all of my crafting supplies at Michaels for the banner.
For party favors:
I decorated pots and filled them with a planted bulb
Animal Crakers
Goody bags filled with various monkey themed toys and bubbles

Having the party outside I figured simple was best and everything turned out perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
+