Home

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My New Blog

Well, as you can see I am new to blogging.  However, I am not new to planning and throughing parties. Every chance I get to plan a party or event I jump at the opportunity.  I love planning birthday parties and events for my kids, husband, family & friends and have been told for years to expand this into a business. For me each event is a learning opportunity to expand my creativity and to improve my party planning skills.

As we all say, I never "had" the time to pursue my passion, I just got caught up in my daily grind.  I have been a Realtor for the past 8 years and in that time my husband and I have been growing are family with our 3rd (and final) baby on the way.  With being on bed rest for most of this pregnancy and 3 kids 3 and under, I have been forced to reevalutate my priorities and what makes me truely "happy". Well, planning parties of course!

So here goes!  My goal is to share with you my party creations, great things I find and love and the fabulous ideas of amazing finds through other web-sites, blogs and searches.

I would love for you to share your parties, ideas & suggestions with me as I am always wanting to learn, grow and make this blog one you can't wait to read with each new posting. And, don't forget to to follow my blog, become a Facebook fan and suggest to your friends so you can keep up as I grow my inspirations!

Thank you for your love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
+